Clicky

Close

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Finally some straight talk on Sy Hersh, Seth Rich, and Russiagate.

A New Twist in Seth Rich Murder Case

By Joe Lauria, Consortium News -- August 8, 2017

Exclusive: The U.S. mainstream media dismisses any link between the murder of DNC official Seth Rich and leaked DNC emails as a “conspiracy theory” – while blaming Russia instead – but a new possibility has arisen, writes Joe Lauria.

Luria brings the Sy Hersh revelations out into the open for what they are: new evidence that Seth Rich, and not the Russians, leaked the DNC emails. He summarizes what we knew so far, stresses the MSM's dismissal of anything non-Russiagate as CT, and highlights what is now strong evidence that the FBI was fully aware that Rich had the emails in his possession and had offered them to Wikileaks. And he finally addresses Hersh's response to what many of us consider a violation of his privacy by Ed Butowsky. He quotes Caitlin Johnstone, too.

It's a long but easy, smooth, fast read and I can only give a few snippets ...

I contacted Hersh on Friday via email. He confirmed to me that it was his voice on the tape by angrily condemning those who he said secretly recorded him, without identifying them. He did not respond when I asked him whether he thought the tape may have been altered. Hersh refused to comment further.
    If Russia-gate special prosecutor Robert Mueller is serious about getting to the bottom of who WikiLeak’s source is there are several avenues he could pursue. He could check Rich’s bank accounts to see if there was a transfer of money from a representative of WikiLeaks. He could try to find Rich’s friends who may have been given his DropBox password. He could seek to interview Hersh.
    “Someone ought to ask Mueller, if he had an ounce of integrity (which he doesn’t), why he’s not showing these FBI and/or NSA reports to his Grand Jury which could blow the lid off of ‘Russiagate’ that Mueller was appointed to investigate,” former FBI official and whistleblower Coleen Rowley told me in an email. “It’s sad the FBI could be keeping this secret. But I think the [Rich] family could sue to get the FBI Report that Hersh mentioned or now that FOX is sued, its attorneys could try to subpoena the FBI documents in discovery.” She added that the FBI would likely fight such a subpoena, however.
    It is not clear if Hersh’s source is the same as Fox’s (or if Fox was using Hersh in a second-hand way). Butowsky has a connection with Fox as an on-air commentator. The date of the Hersh audio recording has not been made known although it presumably predated his email exchange with Butowsky on June 2.
    https://consortiumnews.com/2017/08/08/a-new-twist-in-seth-rich-murder-case/

Joe Lauria is a veteran foreign-affairs journalist. He has written for the Boston Globe, the Sunday Times of London and the Wall Street Journal among other newspapers. He is the author of How I Lost By Hillary Clinton published by OR Books in June 2017. He can be reached at joelauria@gmail.com and followed on Twitter at @unjoe.

I hope our Twitter folk will spread this far and wide.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Just as in everything that Hillary actually did and then projected on her opponent as his crimes, now the Deep State is turning this into a Fox News counterintelligence conspiracy theory. I have to shake my head. They are doing this to delegitimize anything related to Seth Rich to being DNC related. This will also allow DWS to skate free from all of her deeds.
    The left is often not correct, the right is often not right, and we the people are often wronged.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Oh the MSM (should call it the DS MSM) has totally written off all Seth Rich questions as rightwing CT, completely ignoring the intense progressive/ Berniecrat involvement and focus from the very start.

The DSMSM are absolute and total liars and I hope their monopoly will be busted up so thoroughly that it can never, ever reassemble itself. As for individual players like DWS ... that's something of a sideline, afaic.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

"The case involving now-fired House Democratic information technology staffer Imran Awan and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) underscores how easy it is to manipulate facts to suit one’s political leaning.

The story has blown up on the right, with conservative website Daily Caller writing more than two dozen stories about it and Fox News hosts linking it, without any evidence, to the Russian WikiLeaks hack of DNC emails, which happened under Wasserman Schultz’s tenure as chairwoman."

this is what you can expect, and it will drown out all the fakier news coverage that actually sticks to facts.
    is anyone really, still holding their breath and waiting for the media liars that Bill Clinton freed to step up and report the truth that will bite that fucking hand?

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Question to KimDotcom:

https://youtu.be/WuARd-q3-u0

Has anyone seen this New Zealand reporter before? She is from the Internet party I think. Mueller is another sandbagger, commissioned by the DNC/Deep State cabal to sandbag trump and bury the Seth Rich story. Do they think we are ALL stupid?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Thanks Lucky. I honestly believe Kim and Julian. I always have.

But when Seth's own family believes the CIA and DNC, how on earth do you counter that? It is scary and it is our reality in this last election year. Just frightening.

Even if Trump had been running on any other ticket whether it be DNC, Independent, or Libertarian, this would still be the same outcome. They want Trump gone. In fact, he needs to disappear. It has nothing to do with party. Everything to do with the fact that he will not comply and do their bidding. He told us he wouldn't and I am going to believe him even though I think he is at his best outrageous as hell sometimes. He is not politically correct. Never will be. My goodness, he is 70 years old and didn't want or need fame or wealth. He has put his own family through Deep State hell.

He doesn't want to kowtow to their rules and he is going to be obnoxious as hell about it. We have already witnessed this.
    The left is often not correct, the right is often not right, and we the people are often wronged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Also, has anyone else noticed? Trump tweets about everything and much to the MSM's chagrin. Lots of stuff about Crooked Hillary, Podesta and their ties to Ukraine and Uranium One, the MSM, even politico's. But what is the one thing he doesn't bring up?

He has never tweeted about DWS or Seth Rich. This tells me and everyone out there, that he has been advised to NEVER bring it up. I believe he knows the truth and I believe he has been forewarned by his own attorneys. This is being investigated by our DOJ and can't be brought up lest he ruin the final outcome.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Sy was speaking against Seth Rich's murder being a hit job. He said Seth lived in a bad neighborhood with lots of random no robbery killings. He was speaking as if it was just a random hit, not an assassination. This really disappoints me about Sy, as if he's a deep state tool.
    Dont call me Shirley anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Wiki-Leaks has been tweeting this recently, with many followers surmising that this is how the surveillance cameras were disabled in the area that Seth was shot. It is curious and a possibility. Also, something else is going around on twitter about the fact that after Seth was murdered, the Hacked DNC emails stopped. I remember we were all waiting for the big one which was supposed to be released by Julian, while we were reading all of the mails over at JPR and it never came. I think this could be what caused the cease of releases. Does anyone else remember?

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmilingSpirit View Post
    Sy was speaking against Seth Rich's murder being a hit job. He said Seth lived in a bad neighborhood with lots of random no robbery killings. He was speaking as if it was just a random hit, not an assassination. This really disappoints me about Sy, as if he's a deep state tool.
    Well, given his history, I doubt that Hersh would be a DS tool, but he could be speaking cautiously from realistic fears, or he may be influenced by the descriptions of Seth's murder as sloppy and unprofessional.

What's more significant in the conversation is Hersh's assertion that the FBI knows that Seth had the email data and had contacted Wikileaks about it. This threatens Russiagate.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Wiki-Leaks has been tweeting this recently, with many followers surmising that this is how the surveillance cameras were disabled in the area that Seth was shot. It is curious and a possibility. Also, something else is going around on twitter about the fact that after Seth was murdered, the Hacked DNC emails stopped. I remember we were all waiting for the big one which was supposed to be released by Julian, while we were reading all of the mails over at JPR and it never came. I think this could be what caused the cease of releases. Does anyone else remember?
    Wow, that "Dumbo" stuff just makes me feel helpless. Working with the CIA, the Deep State is way ahead of civil society and we the people are at an almost insurmountable disadvantage. It is scary. I just hope our homegrown geniuses can figure out how to bust it up.

Yes, I heard a couple of things about the lack of emails after Seth was killed. Someone mentioned just that -- no more leaks after his murder, and I do remember Wikileaks promising something huge that never manifested, but I don't remember the time frame. Except, wasn't it supposed to happen before the Dem convention? There's probably something out there, maybe in the Bernie group at SV.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

True, he must tiptoe around the edges of some subjects. That he exposes Russiagate as a fraud is the big story.

Although the msm continues to escalate the Russiagate story and ignore the actual facts as laid out by Hersh and others.
    Dont call me Shirley anymore