Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

What is going on with Julian Assange?

This could be very hopeful or very, very alarming, imho --

Julian Assange releases mysterious “Encryption Key”:
    Is Assange about to blow the lid open on the Deep State ‘Russiagate’ fake news?
    by Alex Christoforou

One week ago Fox News’ Sean Hannity tweeted “T-Minus 7 and Counting, Tick Tock”.

T Minus 7 and counting. Tick Tock….. https://t.co/tE2sMXhYer

— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) October 9, 2017

One week later, we now have Julian Assange following up on Hannity’s tweet with his own cryptic tweet, consisting of a series of numbers that resemble an encryption key…

4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c 6330 666b 314a 3453 0000 0907 84b4 f787 7616 86f7 a737 5707 5736

4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c 6330 666b 314a 3453 0000 0907 84b4 f787 7616 86f7 a737 5707 5736

— Julian Assange 🔹 (@JulianAssange) October 15, 2017

The Gateway Pundit reports that Sean Hannity responded to Assange by tweeting a series of question marks over the encryption key tweet. It looks like Hannity is unaware of what the Wikileaks founder is about to reveal.

Hannity also reacted to another one of Julian Assange’s tweets, saying…

“Evidence emerges of a conspiracy to take down the DNC as far back as 2010.”

Is Assange about to release information he holds in his possession that blows apart the Hillary Clinton-Deep State “Russia election meddling” lie concocted nearly a year ago?

Hannity has interviewed Assange in the past, and has had Congressmen Dana Rohrabacher on his show multiple times, vehemently disputing the narrative that Russia meddled in the US election, and noting that Julian Assange (who Rohrabacher also meet with in London) holds the key to the truth of what has been a year long McCarthyite witch-hunt.

http://theduran.com/julian-assange-r...ncryption-key/

What disturbs me is that Julian has in the past spoken of releasing an encrypted "doomsday file" if he is threatened, harmed, or if his site is blocked. A number of people had the "keys" to that file and were entrusted with opening and releasing it if something happens to Julian. We spoke about it in the Bernie group on SV.

While in Australia, Hillary recently said some truly ugly things about Assange to which he responded with contempt, as reported by NVBirdlady here: https://99reflections.com/threads/14...ude-Trump-tape but we know she had spoken about "droning" him and we've all heard about the mysterious deaths that happen to people who cross the Clintons. So I hope everything is okay with Julian!

If this is just the final takedown of Hillary, then fine, hallelujah, 'bout time. But damn, the uncertainty and mysteriousness is a bit hard to take ...

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I wonder if this has something to do with Julian’s tweet.

I don’t know how to embed a tweet.

Lionel tweeted ‘TICK TOCK: Assange Releases Mysterious 'Encryption Key' One Week After Hannity Tweets 'T-Minus 7 and Counting'

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I think the Tick Tock originated with Hannity at Fox. Anyways, I hope that pedoBitch is quivering in fear. I'm sure she has not felt such an emotion, just us livestock do, according to Her.

I want to see her shit her lime colored pantsuit on video. Yah, silly thought, but it means a lot to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

senz, I worry all of the time about Julian because he is the bravest whistleblower of all. I think my frustration and sheer disgust at Hillary is more about her arrogance and bullying than anything else.

He is still tweeting. Hopefully, this means that he is well.

The left is often not correct, the right is often not right, and we the people are often wronged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

The left is often not correct, the right is often not right, and we the people are often wronged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Wow, I do not know what to say about Louise Mensch? I thought she could not possibly be more evil than Hillary, but this is evil to the nth degree.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Sorry senz. Disregard my message above. I was reading Twitter, and got confused or is it my age.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NVBirdlady View Post
    Sorry senz. Disregard my message above. I was reading Twitter, and got confused or is it my age.
    Oh can I relate, NVBirdlady. Everybody in our age group (and I'm older than you) is getting a little slippery in the brain cells, but maybe that's the price of taking these beautiful souls such a long way through our respective journeys. What we gain in wisdom has gotta be worth the wee bit we lose in sharpness.

Anyway, Twitter is such a herky-jerky way to communicate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts

I thought that I was "all worried out." (On account of fires mostly.)

But please -- if there be a compassionate force behind the Universe, may Julian be kept safe.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Yeah, I know what you mean, Whisp. She is one of the few people whom I wish would simply disappear off the planet. She is mentally, morally and spiritually sick beyond repair and manages to ruin everything and everyone she touches. I feel guilty saying it, but it's true.

Julian tries so hard to stay above the fray and not make it personal, but even he cannot hide his contempt.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    senz, I worry all of the time about Julian because he is the bravest whistleblower of all. I think my frustration and sheer disgust at Hillary is more about her arrogance and bullying than anything else.

He is still tweeting. Hopefully, this means that he is well.
    Yes, he is the bravest of a very brave lot. He has seemed quite restive lately; perhaps his unjust confinement is finally getting to him. He recently argued with the new president of Ecuador and in an interview with Amy Goodman on Democracy Now seemed rather prickly. She, like so many sold-out progressives, can sometime be annoying, but that wouldn't fully explain his uncharacteristic shortness and irritability. Here's the interview: https://www.democracynow.org/2017/10...ikileaks_trump

So maybe the encryption key tweet was just a playful way of letting off steam and tweaking TPTB who fear what he's holding? Could be. Or maybe something's up. If he were to blow a hole in the Deep State, he'd be one of the greatest heroes ever (but would never be safe again). But yes, it's reassuring that he's tweeting. Julian needs relief so badly at this point.

Thanks for sharing his always interesting tweets.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crone View Post
    I thought that I was "all worried out." (On account of fires mostly.)

But please -- if there be a compassionate force behind the Universe, may Julian be kept safe.
    Total agreement, crone. I thought about you and the fires and was pleased to learn that you're okay. Sonoma, Napa, Lake and Mendocino counties are Gods' country afaic. Just horrible what has happened to so many who live there.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Good to know that Julian saw Caitlin's excellent post. She and Sane Progressive are fearless, trenchant truth-tellers. Both of them get tremendous pushback from the establishment (SP is being censored by YouTube) and both deserve our support as they forge ahead.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    202 Posts

Something is supposed to happen/be announced at 9pm tonight. Hannity said it has to do with Clinton. could be the Russian uranium deal and the Clinton foundation bribary scheme the FBI had been investigating? We'll see soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts

Yep, the cat is out of the bag.

The two reporters who work at "The Hill" that Hannity so often relies on had their full report on the Uranium One deal, and how much of what went on within that deal was known about and planned for back in 2009. Obama is in the link, of course.

As a total cynic I have to wonder why it has taken so long to do this report? The two reporters have a lot of time and money at their disposal but here it is one year after trump's election, and only now the Mainstream News is getting the full story? Did Trump make some agreement in order to have this happen?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

I think the reason it has taken so long is because the FBI informant was blocked by the FBI from speaking about the corruption. He was threatened with imprisonment.

When he tried to bring some of the allegations to light in the lawsuit last year, “the Obama Justice Department threatened him with loss of freedom. They said they would bring a criminal case against him for violating an NDA,” she added.

<snip>

The undercover client witnessed “a lot of bribery going on around the U.S.” but was asked by the FBI to sign a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) that prevents him from revealing what he knows to Congress, Toensing explained.
    At 5:00 pm tonight Charles Ortel and H A Goodman will discuss more in depth. I will share their Youtube.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Also, the MSM didn't ask one question about this today during the WH presser. That tells me that they are doing their damnedest to keep this quiet and buried. This time people are on fire. They best not play with fire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Also, to fully understand why this is explosive news. It brings Obama and Holder right into the middle of it. This is a must see...