Clicky

Close

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Assange Tweets Mysterious Encryption Key At 3AM; Sparks Rumors About His Safety, New Leaks

Assange Tweets Mysterious Encryption Key At 3AM; Sparks Rumors About His Safety, New Leaks

ZeroHedge Mon, 01/01/2018 - 12:25

At roughly 3AM London time, Julian Assange sent another cryptic tweet featuring a 60-character code along with a link to the music video "Paper Planes" by Maya Arulpragasam (A.K.A. "M.I.A."). Of course, as with past such tweets, no one has any clue what the encryption key means but it sparked yet another wave of frenzied speculation by the twittersphere.

fb4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bd c0bf880dd3 https://t.co/F0f5Gcsgeo
    — Julian Assange 🔹 (@JulianAssange) https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/st...64148376182784

The reference to "Paper Planes" led some to speculate that Julian Assange had finally secured his freedom from the Ecuadorian embassy in London and was en route to the United States...

Is Julian on a plane headed to the US?? 🤞🤞🤞🤞 Im ready for him to let the truth be known!!
    — Deplorable_Gemini610 (@OnlyMe610) January 1, 2018

...while others jumped to far darker conclusions suggesting the the code was a "dead man's switch" intended to trigger the release of documents in the event of Assange's death.

Is that a....dead man's switch?
    — MAGA Shinobi (@BrandonHathaw12) January 1, 2018
    Still others suggested the code was simply a signal that a new Wikileaks dump was imminent.

It signals another Wikileaks drop is imminent.
    — name redacted (@nameredacted5) January 1, 2018

Finally, others found a deeper meaning to the Assange tweet in the lyrics of "Paper Planes" and/or the political activism of its author, Maya Arulpragasam. As The Guardian pointed out last fall, Arulpragasam has her own "Visa" issues with the United States after her renewal application got mysteriously delayed back in 2014 and has been stuck in limbo ever since...a fact which she attributed to having "supported Wikileaks and stuff."

As RT points out, while Monday’s message seemed bizarre, it’s not the first time WikiLeaks has published lengthy character codes on Twitter. In October 2016, the organization published three “pre-commitments” regarding then-US Secretary of State John Kerry, Ecuador, and the UK’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

In that instance, Gizmodo subsequently reported that the “pre-commitments” were a mechanism to ensure that unreleased information isn’t tampered with, as altering the information would also change the codes. Whistleblower Edward Snowden has also used the tactic, tweeting, and subsequently deleting, a similar message in August 2016.

Clicking on the dates will show the original Tweet.

More here:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-safety-andor

This could be good news and I hope it is. Otherwise we need a massive response in support of Julian.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Unfortunately, there has been nothing else from him. I have wondered if he is compromised? QAnon says he is safe. Just hoping.

The left is often not correct, the right is often not right, and we the people are often wronged.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

Quote Originally Posted by senz View Post
    This could be good news and I hope it is. Otherwise we need a massive response in support of Julian.
    I hope it's good news. I really fear for him. It's amazing how world class criminals roam around freely, raking in millions and running for president, while Assange is in forever hell for doing the right thing. Mind-boggling.
    You can easily get agreement between a pig and a cow that wolves are bad, but they can easily fall into the trap where the pig says
    wolves should eat more beef, while the cow recommends a diet of pork.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    I hope it's good news. I really fear for him. It's amazing how world class criminals roam around freely, raking in millions and running for president, while Assange is in forever hell for doing the right thing. Mind-boggling.
    Yes, those driven by power hunger and greed are accepted as rightful and inevitable rulers while people of courage and conscience are looked on with derision or suspicion and usually end up paying a high price. We're being ruled by a mafia.

Nothing more from Julian on Twitter, but most of the rumors are positive, at least -- suggestions that the code he published indicates another huge data release is coming, or that he's not at the embassy anymore and may be working with Trump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Well, it seems that Hillary's emails that were released from Weiner's laptop reveal the Obama Admin conspiracy to silence Julian for good. Trump needs to pardon Julian. I have written the WH requesting this several times, signed the petition, tweeted it. I will continue to support pardon for Assange.

The left is often not correct, the right is often not right, and we the people are often wronged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Videos

Quote Originally Posted by senz View Post

ZeroHedge Mon, 01/01/2018 - 12:25
    At roughly 3AM London time, Julian Assange sent another cryptic tweet featuring a 60-character code along with a link to the music video "Paper Planes" by Maya Arulpragasam (A.K.A. "M.I.A."). Of course, as with past such tweets, no one has any clue what the encryption key means but it sparked yet another wave of frenzied speculation by the twittersphere.
    fb4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bd c0bf880dd3 https://t.co/F0f5Gcsgeo
    — Julian Assange  (@JulianAssange) https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/st...64148376182784

The reference to "Paper Planes" led some to speculate that Julian Assange had finally secured his freedom from the Ecuadorian embassy in London and was en route to the United States...
    Is Julian on a plane headed to the US?? 爛爛爛爛 Im ready for him to let the truth be known!!
    — Deplorable_Gemini610 (@OnlyMe610) January 1, 2018

...while others jumped to far darker conclusions suggesting the the code was a "dead man's switch" intended to trigger the release of documents in the event of Assange's death.
    Is that a....dead man's switch?
    — MAGA Shinobi (@BrandonHathaw12) January 1, 2018
    Still others suggested the code was simply a signal that a new Wikileaks dump was imminent.
    It signals another Wikileaks drop is imminent.
    — name redacted (@nameredacted5) January 1, 2018

Finally, others found a deeper meaning to the Assange tweet in the lyrics of "Paper Planes" and/or the political activism of its author, Maya Arulpragasam. As The Guardian pointed out last fall, Arulpragasam has her own "Visa" issues with the United States after her renewal application got mysteriously delayed back in 2014 and has been stuck in limbo ever since...a fact which she attributed to having "supported Wikileaks and stuff."

As RT points out, while Monday’s message seemed bizarre, it’s not the first time WikiLeaks has published lengthy character codes on Twitter. In October 2016, the organization published three “pre-commitments” regarding then-US Secretary of State John Kerry, Ecuador, and the UK’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

In that instance, Gizmodo subsequently reported that the “pre-commitments” were a mechanism to ensure that unreleased information isn’t tampered with, as altering the information would also change the codes. Whistleblower Edward Snowden has also used the tactic, tweeting, and subsequently deleting, a similar message in August 2016.

Clicking on the dates will show the original Tweet.

More here:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-safety-andor

"I got more files than the KGB
    " LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

His twitter account was restored. I've never been sure that is actually him handling that account. The text doesn't really sound like him, however it is his 'verified' acct by twitter.