Clicky

Close

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

FBI Informant Testifies: Moscow Routed Millions To Clinton Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance

Well, well, well.

FBI Informant Testifies: Moscow Routed Millions To Clinton Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"

by Tyler Durden
    Thu, 02/08/2018 - 08:03

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ussian-uranium

• Undercover FBI informant William Campbell has given written testimony to Congressional investigators after an "iron clad" gag order was lifted in October
    • Campbell was a highly valued CIA and FBI asset deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry while Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI
    • Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus"
    • He collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six year period, some of which detail efforts by Moscow to route money to the Clinton Foundation
    • Campbell claims to have video evidence of bribe money related to the Uranium One deal being stuffed into suitcases.
    • The Obama FBI knew about the bribery scheme, yet the administration still approved the Uranium One deal.
    • To thank him for his service, Campbell was paid $51,000 by FBI officials at a 2016 celebration dinner in Chrystal City
    • When it emerged that Campbell had evidence against the Clinton Foundation, a Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff (of FISA warrant application fame) slammed Campbell as a "disaster" potential witness

When it emerged that Campbell had evidence against the Clinton Foundation, a Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff (of FISA warrant application fame) slammed Campbell as a "disaster" potential witness

For several years my relationship with the CIA consisted of being debriefed after foreign travel,” Campbell noted in his testimony, which was obtained by this reporter. “Gradually, the relationship evolved into the CIA tasking me to travel to specific countries to obtain specific information. In the 1990’s I developed a working relationship with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries. When I told the CIA of this development, I was turned over to FBI counterintelligence agents.” -saracarter.com
    The FBI embedded Campbell in the Russian nuclear industry for six years, where he gathered extensive evidence of two separate but related "pay for play" schemes related to the United States uranium industry:

First, Campbell discovered that Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm, Transport Logistics International (TLI) in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act – which bribed a Russian nuclear official in exchange for a contract transport Russian-mined U.S. uranium, including "yellowcake" uranium secured in the Uranium One deal.

Second, Campbell says that Russian nuclear officials told him of a scheme to route millions of dollars to the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) through lobbying firm ARPCO, which was expected to funnel a portion of its annual $3 million lobbying fee to the charity.

Oh I wish I could post the whole thing; it is so rich. But you can read it all at the link: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ussian-uranium

And it looks like the estimable Sara Carter is at least one of ZH's sources. https://saraacarter.com/fbi-informan...silence-today/

(One of the ZH wits commented "Mr Campbell, prepare for Arkancide.")

Last edited by senz; 02-08-2018 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Fix mangled list

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Sara Carter's report is, imo, a bit more readable than ZH's.

FBI informant on Uranium One Breaks Silence: Testified to three committees on Capitol Hill

An informant who spent years gathering information on the Russian energy and uranium market industry for the FBI, met staff members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, House Oversight, and House Intelligence Committees on Wednesday. He gave explosive testimony on his years as an undercover informant providing information to the FBI on Russian criminal networks operating in the United States. He also contends in his testimony, and written briefs, to the FBI that Russia attempted to hide its ongoing aid to help sustain Iran’s nuclear industry, at the time the Obama administration approved the sale of 20 percent of U.S. uranium mining rights to Russia.

William D. Campbell, an American businessman, provided extensive information on other counterintelligence issues to the FBI for decades and he had also provided information to the CIA on various issues during his time overseas.

“For several years my relationship with the CIA consisted of being debriefed after foreign travel,” Campbell noted in his testimony, which was obtained by this reporter. “Gradually, the relationship evolved into the CIA tasking me to travel to specific countries to obtain specific information. In the 1990’s I developed a working relationship with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries. When I told the CIA of this development, I was turned over to FBI counterintelligence agents.”

The informant’s attorney, Victoria Toensing partner at the firm DiGenova & Toensing, said the following:

“Mr. Campbell testified for over four hours until he answered every question from three Congressional committees; the Senate Judiciary, House Oversight and House Intelligence committees.

He recounted numerous times that the Russians bragged that the Clintons’ influence in the Obama administration would ensure CIFIUS approval for Uranium One. And he was right.”

It's very long, so settle in with with a cup of coffee or tea. Ms. Carter writes very well. https://saraacarter.com/fbi-informan...silence-today/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Had it not been for Sara Carter and the reporter at Hill, I don't know if Devin Nunes would have ever made it this far. She has been reporting on all of this since last March. Her sources are the "good actors" in the FBI which were much lower down than Comey and McCabe, but who did all of the hard work on investigating Hillary and were furious with Comey/McCabe for covering up her crimes. Especially changing the 302's. We have good reason to believe they may have begun leaking Weiner's laptop.

And if you haven't seen this, listen to Joe DiGenova and Greg Jarrett.

The left is often not correct, the right is often not right, and we the people are often wronged.