Clicky

Close

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

By: Marina Marraco
    May 15 2017 10

WASHINGTON - It has been almost a year since Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered in the nation's capital. There have been no solid answers about why he was killed until now.

(snip)

Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich's death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. He said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

(snip)

More: http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

RIP Seth
    You can easily get agreement between a pig and a cow that wolves are bad, but they can easily fall into the trap where the pig says
    wolves should eat more beef, while the cow recommends a diet of pork.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

Seth Rich & WikiLeaks: Family PI Alleges Contact

Seth Rich & WikiLeaks: Family PI Alleges Contact
    11:56 pm EDT, May 15, 2017

(snip)

You can easily get agreement between a pig and a cow that wolves are bad, but they can easily fall into the trap where the pig says

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Assange's reward that he offered convinced me that Seth was a contact. If Seth's parents follow the connections of the DC Police Chief they will have all of the evidence that they need to help them see why the detectives were told to stand down. He is highly connected to Hillary, Podesta, Brock, and Alefantis. All evidence has been destroyed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Thanks for posting this Sadie.

I just went over to JPR and there are several threads that won't open, most pertaining to this story. It would seem headmanny is censoring again. Can a second party confirm this so folks don't think it is just me due to my history of being censored there with no explanation why my posts objecting to his censorship were deleted without explanation?

I'll go back over there and compile a list of such threads that have several posts already in them but are not able to be opened.

This was the "error message," message:

Oops! Not the page you're looking for. Maybe try a search?

Search for:

And now those threads have all disappeared. The first one was about Julian Assange and already had several posts and the others were about the Seth Rich story. Headmanny up to his old tricks for his masters again? They were right last night when the investigator's story hit FOX. Things are hoppin this morning. Newsweek, the Hill and Raw Story have it. Maybe someone else was reading over there at JPR this morning and can verify these threads were there and suddenly disappeared.

I might be getting paranoid but I know what I read before those threads disappeared. Funny only those threads went to the error message, eh?

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer, had contact with WikiLeaks,

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ator-says.html

Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer, had contact with WikiLeaks, say multiple sources

By Malia Zimmerman
    Published May 16, 2017

Report: Slain DNC staffer was in contact with WikiLeaks

The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, investigative sources told Fox News.

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report -- generated within 96 hours after DNC staffer Seth Rich's murder -- detailing the contents Rich’s computer said he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks.”
    - Rod Wheeler, former DC homicide investigator

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

I'm convinced. These people are ruthless and downright evil.

Is today the day we're supposed to hear more?

Re: Wash Post story -- Sorry to write this on a Saturday night

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
    CC: jbenenson@bsgco.com
    Date: 2015-02-22 21:20
    Subject: Re: Wash Post story -- Sorry to write this on a Saturday night

I agree--when we have press staff, this will be MUCH easier. And I would love an example being made.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 6:12 PM,
    John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote:

Agree. Happy to talk to the David's. Call me crazy, but I think if we can survive the next month, it will be possible, maybe even straightforward to get our arms around this once there is an actual campaign. I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it.
    JP
    --Sent from my iPad--

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

Dupe of https://www.99reflections.com/thread...with-WikiLeaks though yours has a much better title. Do you mind if I merge the two?

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Yikes! Now the whole website is down over at JPR.

A page displays that it is shut down for maintenance.

Anyone else thinks this is more than a little coincidental?

This is the link: https://jackpineradicals.com

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had posted in one of those threads, someone replied, but when I clicked to read the reply, error message page not there, the thread was gone. As were the other Seth Rich threads. Mary said they hired someone last night to take care of things, she is looking into it, and now jpr is down for maintenance. This morning there was a message that six hours of posts from last night had disappeared due to problems with maintenance. If someone is censoring, they are making things look worse.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Merge away, I got so rattled when I found this I didn't take time to look around if it was a dupe.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

Thanks. I can practice the merge and see how it works. Rattled for sure. If they can so easily kill babies halfway around the globe who never offended them, they can easily do the same to a staffer who's messing up their long-laid plans. When I think I used to defend the Clintons people against the "vast rightwing conspiracy", I get really mad. Lock em both up and throw away the key.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Welcome to 99reflections, djean111. Quite a first post. I am assuming Mary's story is bullshit and this is headmanny again blatantly censoring.

Thank you for this confirmation of what I saw there.

Yup, I was reading when the investigator's story was published and the discussion started. It was late and it was promised in one of the stories that a lot would come out today. Looks like it has started, at least in some media outlets. Also, I think this example won't go un-noticed and whenever the site comes back on they will have their hands full trying to keep a lid on things. I would say the cat is out of the bag.

For whom does headmanny work? Surely not the rest of us in the 99%. I also presume this may lead to a mass exodus from an originally good website, albeit birthed out of a stressful refugee situation at another site that was found to be definitely owned and operated by clintonian operatives. Just like what happened at dailykos when that guy showed his true colors and their purge on behalf of all things DNC happened.

Ichingcarpenter is on it. Let the outrage commence:
    https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/...d-erased-gone/

Get the popcorn out.

Gonna be an interesting day in cyber world for sure.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

Welcome djean! Glad you signed up because I love your posts. Jump right on in.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

even CNN is covering this! omg. They said the conspiracy theorist were right. The Cabal, what will they do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDog2 View Post
    Ichingcarpenter is on it. Let the outrage commence:
    https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/...d-erased-gone/

Get the popcorn out.

Gonna be an interesting day in cyber world for sure.
    hey, what's the big idea! that ends up in another "oops!" page. what's going on?

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

Seriously? I'm sure that's just the hook though. No way will CNN tell the whole truth about this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts

Why would the MSM just now pick up this story??? Something seems off. Especially since JPR is censoring this story.

Lucky Dog, I can't get on JPR or 99FN until I get back home. Still out of state. Do you recall who posted the original story?

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    202 Posts

Don't underestimate Mary. She's not as innocent and sweet as she pretends. All the while I was a member, I kept wondering who it was at DU that she reminded me of. I recently visited my private messages at DU and the answer was there. There was a user called VanillaRasphody who disappeared suddenly from DU. She was totally pro-Hillary, man hating and a little freaking crazy. I taunted her when she began trolling me in private messages. She wasn't too smart, that one. But thought she was. I basically showed some real concern for her mental health. Anyway, no, you're not paranoid. I was convinced that it was a controlled opposition site that was started by someone in the establishment. DNC, Clinton campaign or maybe even one of her PACs? Now I'm even more certain. They are no longer a pro Sanders site, never was. They're obsessively anti Trump. And we all know who the ringmaster of the Destroy Trump circus is.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Think we have to take for granted that higher up's in our police departments aren't
    necessarily working in the public interest but for Elite interests --

Also that Julian Assange offered a reward for info that would lead to arrest of anyone
    involved in the murder of Rich pretty much makes clear to me that it was, indeed, murder.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Um, you need to ask?

Before the lame excuse put forth by Marym625 that "someone they hired to do an update," fucked everything up. Yah, sure, like deleting ALL posts (just read in an angry thread over there that even historical posts) discussing Seth Rich are also deleted from JPR.

Oh, yeah, and ALL threads about the DNC lawsuit are gone as well. Nice place, huh?

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I can't be tempted to MSM or CNN .... but I imagine they will find some way to screw with the story and the sane conclusions --

i.e., that Seth Rich was murdered because he was whistleblowing on the DNC.

Let's hope that someone else there steps in to fill the job Seth Rich started ------------- !!!

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Sadie; no, I don't remember any particular thread.

There were several though and I didn't look to see who started each one, but ichingcarpenter started one of them, as I was busy reading and it was late. Ichingcarpenter, who it seems is always there when I go there late at night, Was posting in most of the others too. He is one of the more vocal ones today about the large number of missing posts. Get this, according to him, at this point ALL Seth Rich threads and posts have been deleted, not just last night's posts.

Oh, yeah, and ALL the posts/threads about the DNC lawsuit have been deleted as well, according to those still posting over there.

Check out what stupidredhead wrote above herein about Marym625. We were herded like the Bernie's sheep that we were over there. Now the masks are coming off and the knives are coming out. Perfect time for another headline grabbing distraction, like starting a war with a North Korea, or more bombings in Syria. Trump needs it to deflect his russkie problem and dem establishment needs to get rid of the Seth Rich story and the DNC lawsuit.

Hope this info helps you sort it out.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

okay, maybe it wasn't CNN but I'm sure I heard Toilet Brush Blitzer. I was on my comp and put youtube on roll on the tv on this story and it came up. I don't know why, if, this is hitting mainstream. Maybe because they know there is no saving and are now trying to back peddle, like they did with the Iraq war, and claim further up the road they were 'onto this' all along.... hard to get into those knuckleheads.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

I was midway through a video about this on my Facebook and lost it. It seems the DCPD refused to answer any questions reporters are posing? Hmmmm. And why, if it was a "robbery" did they keep his laptop?
    No one should need a calculator to add 2+2. I believe it was murder too.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

Seth Rich had sent 44,000 internal emails to WikiLeaks

An FBI forensic report of Rich's computer -- generated within 96 hours after Rich's murder -- showed he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time, the federal source told Fox News.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

The revelation is consistent with the findings of Wheeler, whose private investigation firm was hired by a third party on behalf of Rich’s family to probe the case.

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” Wheeler said. “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ator-says.html

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    202 Posts

The Davids. Who are they? Brock and ? Axelrod?

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I believe you. Mary will lie at the drop of the hat. I have personal experience of that while I was a member at JPR. She can blatantly call it black when it is staring you in the face white. People who can lie like that are called sociopaths.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Hi Redhead --

Well, I find it immensely easy to be BOTH anti-Trump and anti-Hillary and think we need some conversation
    about what happens if we end up with Pence?

Would just make this comment on the successor to Le Dump, when website heads are totally willing to be deceptive
    for the benefit of Elites we do sometimes get lucky that they aren't always so smart, but it usually it takes some time
    for members to see what is actually happening.

The Dump#2 succeeded in running all the way through the early run up to 2016 Election and right through the Spring
    and Summer months before their deceptions became clear.

Since both parties are owned by the same Elites, their candidates are all corrupted -- criminally corrupted.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

From Podesta email --

I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it.
    And yet of all the DOTS that could be connected if we even just begin with the assassination of Dag Hammarskjold/UN
    Secretary General who died in suspicious plane crash in 1961 and work forward to the McCarthy Era and the coup on
    JFK and our "people's" government, and on through Vietnam, Watergate and to assassinations of Robert Kennedy and
    Martin Luther King, Jr and liberal leaders all over the world . . . consider how we are constantly cautioned to not connect
    any of those thousands of dots to right wing/Elites.

If we just look at the above picture being drawn -- and what happened to destroy the ability of nations to come together
    for peace and the US dedication to war even after the Cold War, Korea and Vietnam and the booby trap set for Russia in
    Afghanistan by the Carter administration - then today's long line of illegal wars of aggression by the US in the ME would
    be predictable.
    Last edited by Nobodybutme; 05-17-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    202 Posts

I agree. The only thing there is to like about Trump is that he isn't part of the DC establishment and he's going after the satanic pedophile cult that is predominant in DC and Hollywood. Other than that, he's a narcissistic loudmouth. But so far, I still think Hillary would have been worse. I didn't vote for either. She was such a turn off I just could not do it. So on my ballot- the President box w as left un-marked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts

Because my original OP about Seth Rich was put up on JPR back in July of 2016, I guess that meant that whoever erased files didn't get to this one:
    https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/...is-make-sense/
    Interesting discussion - and quite current as well. Due to how over the past few days, some people went to the trouble of finding it and revitalizing it.
    Now Claudia Kash, Rich's girlfriend,stated that when Rich went to vote, that is when he first realized there were two sets of polling places - one polling place for those who followed Hillary on HillaryClinton.com and another polling place for everyone else. Julian Assange has stated that Wikileaks was going to have info leaked to them from the DNC around June 12th. But Rich would not have voted until the 14th of June. (And supposedly, the final straw for Rich had been this creation of voting places for Hill's in crowd and the separate voting place for Bernie Sanders' supporters.) In any case, once Rich heard about this discrepancy, he began asking questions of some of his superiors. One of whom might have decided to "fix" Seth's querying mind for good.
    Of course it could be that Kash meant that Rich found out about the voting place discrepancies when he looked into where he needed to go to vote - which could have been ten days earlier.
    ####

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts

I found your post helpful, nobodybutme, and you have the distinction of getting my very first "up vote" on a post here at 99reflections.