Clicky

Close

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

NYT: Trump Told Russians That Firing Nut Job Comey Eased Pressure From Investigatio

Trump Told Russians That Firing Nut Job Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation
    By MATT APUZZO, MAGGIE HABERMAN and MATTHEW ROSENBERGMAY 19, 2017

WASHINGTON President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved great pressure on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job, Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. I faced great pressure because of Russia. Thats taken off.

Mr. Trump added, Im not under investigation.

-snip-

The White House document that contained Mr. Trumps comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.

-snip-

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/u...omey.html?_r=0

Hmmmmmm

You can easily get agreement between a pig and a cow that wolves are bad, but they can easily fall into the trap where the pig says
    wolves should eat more beef, while the cow recommends a diet of pork.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

I like your sig, it reminds me of the one I once devised for myself.

"Politicians are like cannibals, they may criticize each others table manners, but none of them are promoting vegetarianism."

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    202 Posts

Just because the NYTs prints it, doesn't mean it's true.

I'm sick and tired of anonymous sources. If one doesn't have the courage to reveal themselves when it comes to these stupid stories, they need to sit down and STFU.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

That's a great one! I may steal that some time if you don't mind. Mine was actually written by a conservative friend of mine on Facebook when I floated the crazy idea of a forum where anti-globalists from the Left & Right could talk. He had a lot of good things to say and that was one of them lol. I immediately stole it
    You can easily get agreement between a pig and a cow that wolves are bad, but they can easily fall into the trap where the pig says

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

Me too. We all remember their 'sources' for WMDs in Iraq that they paraded on their front page along with all the other crap they've tried to shove down our throats for years. NYT, WAPO, same masters.