Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

Hillary Clinton Has A New Excuse For Why She Lost

Hillary Clinton Has A New Excuse For Why She Lost

PETER HASSON
    Associate Editor

9:35 PM 05/26/2017

Hillary Clinton’s list of excuses for why she lost the election keeps getting longer.

The former secretary of state has offered up a litany of scapegoats not named Hillary Clinton for her loss. She has already blamed her loss on “misogyny,”former FBI Director James Comey and WikiLeaks. Her aides have blamed “white supremacy” and the media. Now, Clinton is adding to the list.

Clinton blamed alleged voter suppression for her loss during an interview with New York magazine published on Friday. Clinton, citing no evidence to support her claims, said that the alleged voter suppression was especially bad in Wisconsin, where low turnout hurt her campaign.

Left unmentioned, however, is the fact that Clinton virtually ignored Wisconsin during the general election. Clinton didn’t set foot in Wisconsinonce during her general election campaign, and ran almost no campaign adsuntil shortly before the election.

Clinton claimed that “what I was doing was working. I would have won had I not been subjected to the unprecedented attacks by Comey and the Russians, aided and abetted by the suppression of the vote, particularly in Wisconsin.”

-snip-

The largest pro-Clinton super PAC during the 2016 election, Priorities USA, produced an “analysis” of voter turnout that claimed voter suppression had a “significant impact” on the electoral outcome.

-snip-

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/26/hi...-why-she-lost/

And then before you know it, the lie was halfway around the world

You can easily get agreement between a pig and a cow that wolves are bad, but they can easily fall into the trap where the pig says
    wolves should eat more beef, while the cow recommends a diet of pork.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I think she is having her evil fun with this shit she spouts. I can hear her cackling when she comes up with a fresh and new poke in the eye to the 99%.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Whisp View Post
    I think she is having her evil fun with this shit she spouts. I can hear her cackling when she comes up with a fresh and new poke in the eye to the 99%.
    This is one train wreck I just can't take my eyes off of lol. Between her, Mook and her supporters, I can't tell who's more batshit crazy.
    You can easily get agreement between a pig and a cow that wolves are bad, but they can easily fall into the trap where the pig says

Donor
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Well, if there's anyone with expertise on suppressing the vote, it's Hillary.

She just couldn't suppress enough of the GOP and Independents in the General Election.

It wasn't for lack of trying!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

well, between this and the heat death of the universe, i am sure she has an infinite number of targets to avoid introspection.

"this grain of sand, this one right here in my left shoe... it made me lose the election!"

/hillbot crowd roars
    "Yaaaaaaaas!" "You in danger, girl!" "It never really loved her!" "I'll fuck up that grain of sand for you!" "Fight the Patriarchy!" "Militant knitting to the rescue!"

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

OMG. You're cracking me up so hard! I can't stop laughing!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Videos

That's the hypocrisy I find the most galling. They thought they had it fixed/ There was no way SHE wasn't going to get her crown.

"Take a look at yourself here in a worn-out Mardi Gras outfit, rented for 50 cents from some rag-picker. And with a crazy crown on. Now what kind of a queen do you think you are? Do you know that I've been on to you from the start, and not once did you pull the wool over this boy's eyes? You come in here and you sprinkle the place with powder and you spray perfume and you stick a paper lantern over the light bulb - and, lo and behold, the place has turned to Egypt and you are the Queen of the Nile, sitting on your throne, swilling down my liquor. And do you know what I say? Ha ha! Do you hear me? Ha ha ha!"

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

As Ace Ventura would say, Hillary Clinton is a L O S E R!!!! She couldn't find her ass in a shit factory.

Donor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Keep talking, Hills. It is excruciating to hear that voice of yours, but it seems whatever you say and accuse others of doing, you yourself did so confess away, dirtbag. Every bleedin' time. It's like a confession coming out of the evil speaking hole of a demon.